||[May. 15th, 2009|04:11 pm]
I am in search of some audio playback software and am looking for suggestions. Here are the capabilities I need and/or would like to have: |
1) Creation of cue and playlists (pretty basic)
2) Auto Cross-Fading
3) Playback multiple files at once
4) No gap betweeen back to back files
5) Spacebar "Go" Button
6) Assignment of Hotkeys to Fire Off Specific Files
7) Manual, Timed, and Automatic Advance to the Next File or Cue
So far it looks like MediaShout does all of this except for the hot keys and it puts a small gap in between back to back files. The gap is an absolute deal breaker. I guess what I am looking for is a software version of somethjing similar to the Instant Replay by 360 Systems.
Thanks in advance!
2009-08-04 05:07 pm (UTC)
Not sure if you found your answer yet, but Click Effects (http://www.clickeffects.com/) is what everyone uses in the athletics event world. It should do what you're describing, but it may be a little pricey.